How is it already fall?! I feel like the summer was super long, but at the same time, it just doesn’t feel like it should be fall yet. But it is. And now here we are spending the autumn in a brand new state. Growing up in New England, I have high hopes for the autumn months. Fall in New England is so wonderful and gorgeous. There are tons of haunted attractions and pumpkin patches and apple orchards. Not to mention all the fall fairs (the best one being the Fryeburg Fair up in Maine). It’s a wonderful time of year. Just as magical as Christmastime. So I’m a little nervous about spending fall in Southern California. The temperatures are starting to chill a bit which I’m super happy about, but I’m just not sure how easy it’ll be to find fall activities here. So there will be a ton of exploring these next couple months.
- Find a great apple orchard.
- Finally learn how to make apple crisp – I suck at making apple pies so maybe I’ll be better at apple crisp.
- Find a couple haunted attractions in the area – there’s one in Vermont called Dead North and I’ve never found one that even comes close to that one.
- Pick a pumpkin – for some reason, Zack and I never do this, but this year we will.
- Have a fall photo shoot.
- Find a fair to go to.
- Attend a football game – although we’re nowhere near our Patriots, I’d still love to attend a football game this fall.
- Have a Halloween movie marathon.
- See The Girl On The Train in theaters – did anyone else read this book? I loved it!
- Find a corn maze.
- Drink a ton of apple cider.
What’s on your fall to do list?