Is anyone else here completely hooked on trying new beauty products? I love it! If I end up in Sephora then it’s guaranteed I’ll leave there with $150 worth of products…every. Single. Time. I have zero self control. Some therapy may be helpful for me somewhere down the road. Apparently June was the month for me when it came to trying new products. I don’t know what it was, but I spent a lot of time and money this past month exploring new products that have been recommended to me over the last few months. While some products I really wasn’t a fan of, there were plenty that I absolutely loved and plan to continue using. So today I wanted to share some of my June favorites with you all!
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I heard so many great things about the Micellar water so I finally hit up Target and picked some up. I fell in love instantly. Seriously. I love it! I find it to be super challenging sometimes to take off my high end makeup at the end of the day. No matter what I try, there just always seems to be makeup left over which is super frustrating not to mention horrible for your skin. This stuff got off every last bit of it and left my skin feeling super soft, smooth, and clean. It’s safe to say, I’m obsessed!
- Drybar Triple Sec Dry Shampoo. I’m not typically big on dry shampoos. I’ve tried so many and I’ve just never found one that actually seems to work. Maybe I’m not understanding what a dry shampoo is supposed to do? I’m not sure. But I got this as a sample from Sephora at one point and completely fell in love with it. I was really disappointed it didn’t last that long. So I ended up going back for a larger bottle! I tend to keep this in my my bag a lot which always comes in handy.
- Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray. Like dry shampoos, I’m also not big on settings sprays. To me, it’s just like spraying water on your face. I get the concept but I’ve never actually seen it work or felt it was worth it. A friend of mine recommended this to me but it wasn’t until I started consistently seeing it in my newsfeed from other bloggers and Youtubers that I finally decided to give it a chance. Everyone was raving about it so I had to see what all the fuss was about. Well I love it! I used it every day for a week and am super mad I didn’t try it sooner. My makeup already stayed on pretty well with the products I use but it was locked in there after using this setting spray!
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation. Not gonna lie, I legit only tried this because the display in Sephora was pretty. All the products on the display were just so pretty and summery so I decided to try something out. I’m a huge fan of testing foundations so it ended up being the first product I picked up. While I wouldn’t call it a full coverage foundation like it’s advertised, I do very much love this Foundation. The color matched perfectly, it’s super lightweight and perfect for summertime!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I heard awesome things about this mascara so I was super excited to try it out. I love both versions but am currently using the waterproof version. This mascara gives you super long, full lashes and it stays on forever. No joke. I honestly think this is my only issue with it. It’s great during the day or when you’re out at night and want your mascara to stay put but it’s horrible when you go to take it off…it doesn’t come off. But other than that, it’s fantastic!
- Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette. Lastly, we have this eye shadow palette by Tarte. When I upgraded all my makeup products over the winter, eyeshadow was the one thing I didn’t upgrade yet. I just have way too many eye shadow palettes to replace and they can be quite pricey. So I held off. This is the first palette I’ve purchased and I love it! Obviously, since it’s on my June favorites list. The colors in this palette are super pretty and they stay locked in even without a primer.
Have you tried any of these products? What products are you loving right now?