I received this product for review. All opinions are my own.
This past week, I tried out the Super Youth Eye Gel by Oz Naturals. As many of you know, I have horrible bags under my eyes because I just don’t sleep enough. I’m a night owl since Zack and I have a 14 hour time difference right now. So I’m always on the lookout for new products that can reduce puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. I’ve tried a few different products in the past that seemed to work relatively well, but they seemed to take a while to notice any differences. Then I came across this one by Oz Naturals and immediately wanted to try it. This product can be used under the eyes as well as all over the face. I’m very cautious when trying new skin care products since my skin is super sensitive sometimes, so I only used this one for my dark circles.
About the Oz Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel*:
ALLURE MAGAZINE’S Best In Beauty Eye Gel – It’s considered to be the most effective anti aging, eye cream treatment available- designed to treat every major eye concern & is hands down the best eye gel for dark circles, puffiness & wrinkles.
CRUELTY FREE & vegan formula – This eye gel treatment is not to be underestimated as it’s highly effective at reducing dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles.
SAFE FOR ALL SKIN Types – Non-comedogenic, does not contain parabens, sulfates or alcohol.
THIS EYE GEL (not eye cream) is specifically formulated for the delicate skin around your eyes to reverse the signs of aging.
THIS EYE GEL is 100% natural & 75% organic – OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti aging products on the market – OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well – We guarantee you’ll get results!
- The product contains all natural ingredients. It’s 100% natural and 75% organic. It’s also paraben, alcohol and cruelty free. I can use the product knowing it’s safe and good for my skin.
- It reduces puffiness! I started noticing this maybe 3 or 4 days in. My eyes don’t seem as puffy in the mornings as they used to.
- It worked great with my skin. As I mentioned earlier, my skin can be super sensitive so trying new skin care products can sometimes be worrisome. I’ve had zero issues with this product when it comes to skin irritation or breakouts so I’m more likely to buy this product again in the future assuming it works!
- It absorbs quickly. I can put it on in the morning and then immediately apply my makeup. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling dried out or sticky like some products do.
- I do love that it comes with a pump, but it doesn’t work very well. Air gets inside very easily, making it challenging to dispense the product properly.
- The size of the product is very small. I was expecting it to be larger than it is given the $17 price tag. For someone who uses it on a daily basis, I don’t feel that it would last very long.
- I don’t notice too much of a difference in my dark circles. Granted, I’ve only had it for a week, but I would love for it to work a little more quickly. A lot of the other reviews I’ve seen mentioned this as well. Some said it took about three weeks for them to notice a difference. So I’ll have to wait and see.
Overall, I think I would recommend this product. I don’t see much of a difference in my dark circles as I’d want to at this point, but I do notice a difference in the puffiness so I still count it as a win. These types of products take time so I’d love to continue using it and see how it looks a month or so from now.
*Product info taken from BrandBacker
Have you tried any products by Oz Naturals? What’s your favorite eye cream?